Win A Nia Chair
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted through Instagram. One entry per household is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is May 25, 2022. The closing date of the prize draw is 11:59 PM GMT on May 30, 2022. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. Two winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer on May 31, 2022. ("Draw Date").
7. The two winners will each receive one Nia active chair, as shown on the Win a Nia Chair website.
8. Each winner will be notified in our story on Instagram.com/Haworth_international before June 1, 2022, and must provide a postal address via direct message to us on Instagram to claim their prize. The Promoter will only ship to a UK address. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 business days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 15 business days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails [email protected] within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter Haworth UK, LLC 150 St John St, London EC1V 4UD, United Kingdom
13. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Haworth UK, LLC 150 St John St, London EC1V 4UD, United Kingdom