AIA Course #: HAW578 LU
IDCEC Course #: 103495 HSW
Subject Code: 8. Business & Professional Practice/ 8. Oral Communication Skills Course
Course Description: Today we are at a critical juncture of rapid change in the workplace. Advances in technology and a truly global economy has impacted, when, where and how business is conducted. Alternative workplace strategies are becoming mainstream in theory and practice. Welcome to the NEW WORKPLACE!
The work environment includes an intentional integration of organization, people, space and technology. We will explore what is really at the root of change in the workplace today, beyond reduction of real estate costs and outdated space.
- Understand changing dynamics of the workplace and relevance to business success.
- Learn how to create a holistic approach, collaborating across business units.
- Visualize what the new workplace looks like.
- Share a case study for Agile Work.
1. Setting context for the new workplace
2. Learn key attributes of how the workplace is evolving
3. Understand business performance in context of organization, human and facilities
4. Visualize what the new workplace looks like
5. Examine an Activity Space Framework
6. Sharing an Agile Work Program
7. Defining a 12-Step Program for success
8. Wrap up – questions and answers