Not only does Tecnika contain more than 50% recycled content, it’s certified by Greenguard Children and Schools as a low emitting product.
Building or renovating with conventional construction techniques can lead to “fixed-in-place” problems down the road. When spaces change issues arise such as tearing down drywall, pulling up carpet, and cutting and removing cables and electrical, all that waste can end up in a landfill. Additionally, energy use suffers when Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems are installed overhead versus under the floor.
The Haworth Organic Workspace Solution can help support the building, your people, the environment and your company’s bottom line in the following ways:
- Increased adaptability of products helps reduce waste
- Reduces building footprint
- Improves energy efficiency
- Provides healthy, productive built environments
- Supports your goals with sustainable design