Haworth 2D/3D AutoCAD Library
Aimed at satisfying your design and space planning needs, the ProjectSymbols Lite application contains both AutoCAD™ symbols and an easy to use symbol placement tool. With this tool you will be able to do 2D and 3D space planning, product list take-offs, and pass drawings to a dealer’s specification system.
Registering the software is free and easy and entitles you to use of the software, plus free email and phone support. To obtain a free registration code, call ProjectMatrix at 513.554.1665.
- Complete 2D and 3D library that can be easily updateSearch by product category window
- Continuous snap placement tool
- Utility to extract a product listing to an industry standard SIF file.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- Software: AutoCAD 2008, 2011 (Typically the two most recent releases of AutoCAD.)
- Project Symbols Lite does not support any version of AutoCAD LT
Please download and read the detailed installation instructions (.pdf 433KB) before installing the program and symbol library.
- Go to our Code Request page to get your FREE authorization code for ProjectSymbols for Haworth.
- Download (.exe 700 MB) the ProjectSymbols for Haworth PSPlace Installation with the Haworth symbol library .
- Using My Computer or Windows Explorer browse to the folder where you downloaded the installation routine.
- Unzip the Symbol_Library_Complete.zip file.
- Double click on the setup.exe file in ther root folder and follow the prompts according to the installation guide.
- Launch AutoCAD and enter your authorization code and complete the online registration.
Visit www.projectmatrix.com/haworthcd for more information and updates.
- You can email us any changes, questions or corrections regarding Haworth's Electronic Catalogs or the AutoCAD Symbols by supplying the Data Change Request Form.
- Please email us in English in order for us to respond to your issues more quickly.
- Send your email to the Haworth Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org